PLEASE NOTE THAT CUSTOM CABLES ARE BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 1-2 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING
This cable allows you to connect the 8-pin jack on the RG-16, Rack Gizmo, Amp Gizmo or Mini Amp Gizmo to an amplifier that uses one 1/4" footswitch jack. The cable has one stereo (TRS) plug on the amplifier side, allowing you to switch up to 2 functions.
This cable is able to control virtually any amp that has a 1/4" footswitch jack, including the following:
- Bogner amps (Shiva, etc.)
- Custom Audio Amplifiers (OD-50, OD-100, PT-100, etc.)
- Engl amps (Powerball, Fireball, Savage, Gigmaster, etc.)
- MarshallÂ‰Ã£Â¢ amps (DSL, Modern Vintage, etc.)
- MesaÃ¥Â¨ amps (Lone StarÂ‰Ã£Â¢, Mark IÂ‰Ã£Â¢, Mark IIÂ‰Ã£Â¢, Mark IIIÂ‰Ã£Â¢, etc.)
- Marshall amps (DSL, Vintage Modern, etc.)
- Orange Amps (Rockerverb, Thunderverb, AD30(H)TC, etc.)
And many, many more... Note that if your amp has more than one 1/4" footswitch jack, our 4x 1/4" adapter cable would be a better choice for your amp.