This is a refurbished item. It has been used, but it is in good working order and shows only minor wear. Unit has Dual-lock (industrial Velcro) installed on the bottom. Refurbished units have the same 3 year warranty as new units.
The Mastermind GT is the result of years of research and development, using modern technology to create what we believe is the best MIDI foot controller ever made. Our initial prototype shown at the Winter 2011 NAMM Show drew an unprecedented amount of attention from all over the music industry: guitarists, DJs, keyboardists, producers and more. We've made many improvements over that original prototype and are now ready to deliver it to market.
By adding a display over every button, we've made it possible to have a fully configurable MIDI controller. Any button can be assigned to any function, and colors and button text are fully configurable by the user. Buttons can send multiple MIDI messages of several types, and there can be up to 16 pages of buttons so you will always have access to all of the functions your rig has available.
Add in other features such as user upgradeable firmware, USB thumb drive support and built-in support for many popular MIDI devices, and you can see why there has been so much buzz about this product.
- 10 buttons, with an LCD display over every button. Any button can be set to perform any function (preset, IA, bank up/down, tap tempo, etc.) and the LCD will indicate what the button does. No more board tape!
- A large main LCD display shows the preset number, preset name and/or song name
- Standard MIDI In and Out ports
- Phantom power capability allows you to run the Mastermind GT with a single MIDI cable - no separate power supply needed
- More than one Mastermind GT can be connected together and used in multiple locations on stage
- Jacks to connect four expression pedals and four external switches allow for lots of control over connected effects processors and other MIDI devices
- Two auxilliary 9VDC power outlets for tuner, wah pedal, etc
- USB support for direct connection to a PC or Mac
- USB thumb drive input allows you to save and restore settings to a thumb drive
- Editor software for PC, Mac and iPad (coming soon)
- Advanced on-board editing capability which makes this controller very easy to program, even without using the editor software
- Built for the rigors of the road with high quality components throughout
- Number of instant access buttons, preset buttons and bank size are all user definable - any button can be assigned to any function
- 768 presets, 16 pages of buttons and 16 connected devices
- Preset buttons can send a program change to all 16 devices with a single tap
- IA buttons can send up to 20 messages (any combination of CC, PC or Note)
- Expression pedal inputs: 4. Accepts linear or log pedals using TRS jacks, high or low impedance
- External switches: 2 TRS jacks for a total of 4 switches. Momentary switches required
- 7-pin DIN connectors for MIDI input and output
- USB "A" connector for connection to a USB thumb drive
- USB "B" connector for connection to a PC or Mac
- Phantom power received over DIN and XLR MIDI output jacks
- Dimensions: 19.4 (w) x 8.1 (d) x 3.25 (h) inches / 49.3 x 20.6 x 8.3 cm
- Weight: 6lb / 2.7kg
- Power requirements: 12VDC @ 1A, center positive, 2.1mm ID / 5.5mm OD barrel connector
For more information on this product, please visit our main website.