For years now, our Mastermind GT controller has set the standard for professional MIDI controllers, and it's being used by musicians around the world.
The Mastermind LT has all of the MIDI capabilities and vast configurability of the Mastermind GT in a smaller, lower priced product. It's the most flexible low cost MIDI controller available, and can do more than many of the higher priced controllers on the market!
The Mastermind LT's small size makes it ideal for inclusion on pedalboards; use it to control your Strymon and Eventide pedals, for example. Or, use it as a controller for your music software - the Mastermind LT plugs directly into a PC or Mac's USB port and will appear as a MIDI device in all of your MIDI capable apps.
- 7 buttons, each with a multi-color LED. Buttons are completely user configurable for color and function
- 16 button pages that can be set up to perform different functions, control multiple devices, etc.
- A large main LCD display shows the preset number, preset name and/or song name
- Phantom power capability allows you to run the Mastermind LT with a single MIDI cable - no separate power supply needed
- More than one Mastermind LT can be connected together and used in multiple locations on stage
- Expression pedal input which allows sending of continuous control MIDI messages to your effect devices
- External switch input allows you to add an additional 1 or 2 buttons to the controller for tap tempo or any other purpose. External switches have a single color LED and can be configured to do anything that the internal switches can
- Function switch output allows you to control channel switching on amps, 1/4-inch switching inputs on pedals, etc. Two switches are provided using a 1/4-inch TRS jack
- USB support for direct connection to a PC or Mac. The Mastermind LT can be bus powered from the USB port
- USB thumb drive input allows you to save and restore settings to a thumb drive
- On board editing menus allow basic configuration for devices, MIDI CC, PC and Note messages
- Editor software for PC and Mac allows additional configuration, including complete control over the configuration of buttons
- Built for the rigors of the road with high quality components throughout
- 3 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA