The Mini Effect Gizmo X is a compact, MIDI controlled switcher that can switch up to 6 effects. It also features two function switches for controlling compatible analog pedals or guitar amps. Its 6 true bypass audio loops can switch either mono or stereo effects, bypassing any unneeded effects and the cables that connect them, which prevents them from degrading your tone!
Its small size allows it to be placed on or under a pedalboard, or in a rack drawer with your pedals. It’s compatible with any MIDI controller, and works especially well with our products including the Mastermind series and the full size Effect Gizmo. You can add one – or even more – Mini Effect Gizmo Xs to increase the number of pedals you can control in your rig.
Basic setup and programming is as easy as can be. Plug in your pedals and MIDI controller, and programming each preset only takes a couple of button presses. The Mini Effect Gizmo X supports up to 1024 presets!
For more advanced configurations, the Mini Effect Gizmo X has a USB C port that allows you to connect it to a Windows PC, Mac or iPad and make use of the Mini Effect Gizmo editor software. The editor software allows for more configuration options, including the ability to set individual loops to mono or stereo and to change the order of loops in each preset.
- Control your pedals on a pedalboard, in a rack drawer, or wherever. The Mini Effect Gizmo X is small enough to fit almost anywhere
- One button press on a MIDI controller can turn on any or all of the 6 connected pedals, and also control analog pedals or amp channels using the function switch output
- 6 true-bypass audio loops allow you to preserve your guitar’s tone. Unused effects – and the cables that connect them – are switched completely out of your signal path
- The order of audio loops is fully user-programmable. Each preset can have a different programmable loop order
- A built-in audio buffer is available at the input, preventing treble loss from long cable runs and certain effects. The buffer is switchable at any time
- “Fuzz Mode” allows you to configure which loops have fuzz pedals or other pedals that are adversely affected by buffers. The Mini Effect Gizmo X will turn off the buffer when those pedals are turned on, and in the first active position
- When used with a Mastermind GT or LT, the Mini Effect Gizmo X can act as a tuner, displaying the tuner status on the Mastermind
- Compatibility with all MIDI controllers
- USB-C connectivity for use with Mac, PC and iPad editor software
- Dimensions: 9.25″ x 4″ x 1.7″ (23.5 x 10.2 x 4.3cm)
- Weight: 21.7 oz (615 g)
- Power Requirements: 9VDC or 9VAC @ 200mA, either polarity
- Made in USA
- 3 year limited warranty
For more information on this product, please visit our main website.